Monday, May 16, 2016

HOME





"Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey it, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!”
+ Joshua 1:18

"Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him."
+ 1 John 3:15


"I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”
+ John 8:24

"Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."
+ 1 Peter 5:8

"There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day."
+ John 12:48

"You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God."
+ James 4:4

"Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many."
+ Matthew 24:4-5 


Note:
All are in NIV...


Copyright BibleWarnings.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment